Iran-Switzerland Chamber of Commerce (ISCC) is operational since February 2014.
One of the main objectives of the ISCC is to facilitate communication and provide an extensive network of contacts in the business and cultural sectors between the two countries.
We want to support our members in the conduct of their business in Iran and providing them necessary tools, for an excellent development and competence, and to ensure their success.
All of our members, working in different fields of business, will receive the services mentioned below:
• Latest Economic information, educational and cultural program.
• Sending business delegations from Iran and coordination of Swiss trade delegations visiting Iran.
• Coordination with Swiss government officials to advance the objectives of Iranian companies.
• Provide short training programs and seminars, focused in area such as Management, Finance, Marketing and Human Resources… by prestigious Iranian and Swiss institutes and professors.
• Identify and provide solutions for Swiss companies to promote their activities in Iran.
Beyond the economic aspect we would also highlight the cultural aspects of Iran, its heritage, its history and its resources.
Join us to achieve our common objectives.